RexAir is the only authorized Cirrus Training Center in Southwest Florida. Recognized by Cirrus Corporation, our professional staff of instructors take your training to the next level.
Whether you are a seasoned pilot looking to expand your flying experiences in a new Cirrus aircraft or someone who dreams of learning to fly in a new, technically advanced aircraft, RexAir Flight Training Center will tailor the instruction to you for a fantastic and exciting experience.
At RexAir, the safety of our customers is number one priority. We follow the Cirrus Flight Training Organization philosophy so we believe that training from self study, to ground schools, to flight instruction needs to be impactful, effective, efficient , convenient and of the highest quality.
Cirrus Aircraft Training services
- Initial or recurrent training (VFR or IFR) for cirrus pilots.
- Cirrus Transition Courses for established pilots who decide to start flying cirrus aircraft.
- Cirrus difference training, whether you are moving airframes and powerplant or moving onto different set of avionics.
- Plug in Services (The battery is connected to external power for you to get used to a new set of avionics while parked on the ramp.)
- Rental services.
- If you are interested in other Cirrus Aircraft courses online please go to www.learning.cirrusapproach.com
Cirrus Owners and Pilots Association (COPA) is an organization that welcomes the membership of Cirrus owners, pilots, and enthusiasts with an interest in aviation and Cirrus aircraft issues and events. Three main training and safety related events provided by COPA are the Cirrus Pilot Proficiency Program, the Critical Decision Making seminar, and the Partner in Command seminar.
Check out the Cirrus Owners Pilots Association page!
Experience the Cirrus life
Give us a call to begin your CIRRUS experience Today!
304 Citation Point, Naples FL 34104 Ph. (239) 649-8822